How to reserve?
When you want to reserve a propertie, you must pay 30% from the total price in 2 weeks. The rest of the 70% we ask to pay it 8 weeks before you arive.
When you book a propertie in 8 weeks before you arive, we ask to pay the whole 100% of the booking.
When you not payd the 30% in the 2 weeks, we have to cancele your booking. You must ask us for a new reservation.
When we have your payment, we always confirm this pro e-mail. After your last payment we send you all travel details and vouchers.
Tax and cleaning we ask you to pay it in the propertie
Deposit we ask you to pay it in the propertie
IBAN: AT22 3627 4000 0003 8554 (M. Oosterom / Zillertal-reisen.com)